Our client based in the Lakeland Florida area is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join them for a full time perm engagement.
In this role you will be an Information Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) by maintaining knowledge of industry-recognized security technologies and concepts, provide security oversight and experience with a strong understanding of hybrid public/private cloud services, Infrastructure as Code, DevSecOps toolsets, and platforms including compute, storage, networking, containers, container orchestration, service mesh, monitoring/logging, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
You will define and build the processes necessary to protect cloud infrastructure from common threat vectors including ransomware, OWASP vulnerabilities, and security & compliance misconfigurations, play a key role in ensuring our cloud capabilities meet PCI/SOX/HIPAA/PII compliance standards.
- 2+ years of experience in security engineering or DevSecOps (4 for Sr. II) working with Azure, GCP, VMware private cloud technology
- Deep understanding of security requirements, best practices, and execution in various cloud implementation scenarios: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS,
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes (AKS), Docker, and/or Openshift, experience with automation, deployment orchestration, and security configuration management with Terraform, Chef, Puppet, YAML, JSON, PowerShell, BASH, Go, or Python, experience with API’s and 3rd Party integrations with tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Tenable, etc.
- Experience with compliance and regulatory security requirements (SOX, PCI, HIPAA)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB