Our client is looking to hire a COMMUNICATIONS ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST for a long-term freelance opportunity. This person will be part of a team that leads the internal communications strategies, including developing informative, eye-catching, and inspiring written and visual communications, materials, and events.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Develops original digital and print content, written and visual, for multi-media communications including, but not limited to: emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards, and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers, and infographics
- Works independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of senior staff
- Devises and executes communications strategies, in keeping with Capital’s culture and brand standards
- Uses creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience
- Ensures all members of the project team, client, and direct supervisor are apprised of the project status, required deliverables, the review process, and the completion schedule
- Assists with concept design, planning, logistics, and execution of campaigns and on-site events
- Can take conceptual ideas and translate them into corporate, contemporary written, and/or visual content through the use of graphic design, photography, videography
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of digital and print graphic design principles and best practices
- Working knowledge of video shooting and video editing principles and best practices
- Strong skills in corporate, contemporary writing
- A keen eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
- Self-starter, inspired by ideas, and team-oriented
- Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables.
- High energy, fun, and creative
- Strong organizational skills: goal and deadline-oriented, a pro-active thinker
- Strong communications skills: articulate ideas, express self and capture others’ ideas easily
- Experience with supporting on-site activities and events
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB