Onward Search is looking for a Global Communications Manager to join our client on a 4-6 month contractual basis. This person will manage and drive all consumer communications globally. As the Global Communications Manager, you will evaluate business and brand priorities and participate in developing plans, strategies, messaging, and communications tools. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and managing detailed project plans and timelines for campaigns, initiatives, and events that impact the brand at a global level.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of solid media relations, corporate communications, or brand marketing experience for a global consumer brand
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively while delivering strategically
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change while maintaining a sense of humor
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB