Onward Search is currently seeking a dedicated, disciplined Communications professional who excels in a team environment and can communicate effectively with and influence partners across multiple levels of the organization. Strong IT knowledge, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is looking for someone who can thoroughly vet out client needs and provide proper recommendations as it relates to supporting and business recommendations. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12-month contract with the potential to extend working out of Plano, TX. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- The Digital Messaging Product team is looking for an individual to support the creation and refinement of new and existing email, SMS, and push notification messages across the enterprise.
- This role partners closely with other technology teams, third-party vendors, and business lines to identify new opportunities to enhance customer experience, leverage testing capabilities to drive business goals, and ensure the successful launch of messages to our customers.
- A background in digital technologies with an understanding of email products and interfaces.
- Passion for delivering meaningful messages and experiences in a digital world.
- Experience in IT development environments with a strong knowledge of agile processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences at different levels.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, assess opportunities and implement changes to enhance the experience.
- Manage the implementation of new messages, including email, SMS and push notifications, from initial concepts through delivery.
- Work with LOB partners to finalize intent and obtain necessary process approvals, in addition to coordinating the testing and validation of E2E processes needed to send messages.
- Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed.
- Support multiple teams and Lines of Business and projects of various sizes.
- Act as the lead for new projects, while engaging and supporting our team to ensure the best solution is developed for each message.
- Develop and deliver new messages, including configuration, testing, and launch activities.
- Provide clear and concise communication with the project team and mid-level management.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 year of PM experience. Experience with email or web would be excellent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2 year of experience Process management
- 1 year of experience working with a Technology team
- 1 year working knowledge of APIs and Cloud technology
- Working experience with digital message personalization, message management, and message testing
Considered a plus if you have:
- 1 Year of HTML/CSS Coding Experience
- 2 years of experience with a Technology team
- 2+ years of Digital Experience
- 2+ Years of Process Management, Operations Management & Supplier management Experience
- 2+ years of Agile Environment Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration (MBA), PMP, Product Management, or Six Sigma Certifications
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.