Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Communications Specialist to support the Corporate Communications team, specifically supporting multiple digital communication channels. This position requires initiative, creativity, attention to detail, willingness and ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal relationships and superb communication skills.
- Coordinate internal content for multiple channels, including newsletter, intranet and digital signage
- Serve as the team’s go-to person for ideas and creation of graphic design work, which will be used across multiple channels
- Write short internal articles for company intranet site and weekly internal newsletter
- Event coordination, and logistics, including events and some meetings
- Prepare and edit internal messages and other communications
- Co-manage digital signage production across multiple Bay Area locations
- Assist in the development of communication plans with an eye toward social media or innovative approaches
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material
- 3+ years of equivalent experience in the communications field
- Experience with digital signage/social media preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of graphic design and typography, and solid understanding of following corporate branding guidelines
- Photography/video editing experience
- Ability to manage tasks independently and work in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills, including photography and writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Photoshop
- Excellent calendar management and project management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and scheduling across numerous internal and external contacts/location.
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.