Onward Search has another fantastic opportunity with a huge client in the Richmond, VA area. Our client is looking for a Communications Specialist to join their team immediately onsite at their office in Richmond, VA. If you are interested, keep reading and apply right now!!
- Draft a communication promoting a new technology amenity in the workspace, and then an email about construction at one of our locations.
- Work closely with a teammate on how to creatively introduce a new amenity to employees.
- Deliver a change management communications plan for employees moving to a new workspace.
- Check-in with a portfolio manager to stay updated on what’s going on in the region and where the team can help.
- Collaborate with other Workplace Solutions colleagues to identify impacts on the employee experience on a project.
- Proofread a communication for a teammate.
- Draft day-to-day employee-facing communications.
- Partner with customers to understand their intent and goals, develop plans that meet their needs, and relentlessly pursue options to deliver stellar results.
- Create persuasive and clear stories about life in workspaces.
- Proven ability to translate technical material into meaningful messages for executives, managers, employees, and candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications.
- Must have 3 years of experience in the marketing/communications /PR industry (5 preferred).
- Must have 3 years of experience in developing communications for a variety of audiences (5 preferred).
- Background in marketing, communications or copywriting.
- Must have 3 years of experience in proven problem-solving skills and generation of creative solutions that improve the way we do business.
- Previous proven 3 years of experience in organizing and managing multiple projects with overlapping schedules and deadlines.
- Must have 1 to 2 writing samples.
- A can-do attitude and proactive team player
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.