Our client, is a Feature Management Platform, is looking for a Communications Strategist, with 3+ years of experience
This person should have experience providing executives with internal communications support, as well as working with a PR firm to manage external projects. Your audiences will include the internal team, top tier journalists and media groups, analysts, enterprise executives, engineering leadership, and others involved in software delivery.
- Provide leadership team with internal communications support
- Work closely with PR agency to develop and execute media strategies
- Manage calendar for interviews, releases, and other key events
- Write / edit press releases, articles, and other communications
- Maintain relationships with key media contacts and influencers
- Provide internal stakeholders with regular updates and reports on program performance
- 5+ years experience in public relations / communications
- Knowledge of DevOps, developer audience, and software development space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for identifying compelling stories and telling them in a clear and effective way
- Experience providing speaker support + managing crisis communications
- Deadline driven - has excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple projects/priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Technical writing or editing
- Bonus points for experience with category creation and/or strong understanding of feature flagging and feature management
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB