Onward Search is seeking a MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS WRITER to join a busy in-house corporate communications team. This is a big role supporting several areas of the company by offering strategic initiatives that increase brand awareness. This team and role work cross-functionally with several divisions, including a foundation. For that work specifically, writing will target multiple audiences with well-crafted human interest stories. This particular aspect of the role will work closely with social media teams and key stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write/develop content for corporate communications
- Write/develop thoughtful content for the foundation
- Responsible for finding/pitching media stories to post
- Write talking points, messaging, press releases, editorials, blog posts, etc
- Manage content, sourcing, and review of annual corporate report
- Report on campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with several teams
- Manages an awards program for the foundation
- 5 years on an in-house marketing team
- BA in journalism, marketing, communications or related
- Samples of corporate communication in a wide variety of mediums
Apply now to learn more about this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB