Our client, a leading global advertising agency, is seeking a Community Manager with experience in the Pharma space to join their team. This role begins on-site in NYC as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop social campaigns from both a strategic and tactical standpoint for an array of agency clients
- Learn clients brand with the overall goal to deliver content and outreach in their voice and on brand
- Collaborate closely with Creative, Strategy and Account teams to facilitate seamless development and delivery of an ongoing, high volume of creative assets
- Manage and grow the clients presence through their branded and unbranded communities on Facebook and Twitter
- Work with the team to develop social content calendars, planning for opportunities to leverage content in appropriate cadence
- Utilize social analytics tools to generate insights, develop reports and identify areas of opportunity
- Find opportunities within the community for future creative exeuctions (e.g. photos, stories, quotes) and bring them to the attention of the team
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with agency clients
- Other tasks may apply
We are looking for Community Managers who meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of Community Management experience
- Pharma advertising agency experience is a must
- Ability to own a brand voice and style
- Ability to track success against established metrics and leverage tools to report on results and generate insights
- High proficiency in all social media platforms, specifically Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.