Posted 3 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a Community Manager for a well known software company in Culver City.
1 Year Contract (potential extension)
Hybrid - onsite Tue-Thur
Up to $46/hr
- Develop community-lead approach to build audience and drive engagement
- Identify reactive moments and opportunities, based on our strategy, for the brand to further its role within communities
- Develop social best practices to cross-functional teams and stakeholders, internally and externally
- Demonstrate creative ideation around best in class social trends, ideas, and strategy, especially as it relates to tone
- Work closely with strategy, creative and copy to ensure streamlined processes and content aligns with our core audience
- On-call nights and weekends as needed
- 3+ years experience in community management in the music, fashion, sports, design, consumer electronics and/or premium lifestyle space
- Excellent verbal and written skills and comprehension of digital vernacular and best usage
- Ability to communicate the Beats brand and its positioning in a way that caters to each social app and platform
- Strong digital and interactive understanding of both established and emerging digital platforms, behaviors and communities
- Tuned in to cultural trends and key topics in fashion, sports, tech, and music
- Understanding of media, technology, and the ever-evolving landscape of social platforms, audiences, and behaviors
- Experience working with high-profile creators, artists, and other external partners to collaborate on high-stakes projects
- Ability to understand and use data to inform community-based decisions, including audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach resulting in shared success
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, consistency in approach and a work ethic
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, pitching new ideas to further engage with our audience
- Experience publishing and using scheduling/publishing tools
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about social and/or online cultures; detailed knowledge of platform nuances at both a publishing, mechanic and community level
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Turn on email alerts for this search