Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Community Manager/Conversation Lead with 3+ years of experience to join their team for a 6+ month contract, 40 hrs/wk, 100% remote. You will help connect our client's brand with gamers, while being an authentic voice within the overall gaming community.
This Community Manager/Conversation Lead will be part of the social/global consumer marketing team. This team helps communicate the company's thoughts and announcements to the world, and helps monitor conversations happening on the company's platform.
- Working closely with stakeholders (Comms, Product, and executive leadership)
- Monitoring conversations, news, and trends, while also managing replies to end users on the platform (you'll be tasked with responses for their gaming editorial calendar)
- Finding social media influencers, content that has the ability to become viral that they can engage with (i.e. creating a meme, reposting content)
- You will be asked on occasion to attend shoots, events, and activations — either for live responses or to help with celebrity content capture or interviewing. U.S. travel is part of the role
- The Community Manager/Conversation Lead is a publishing role, so whilst the office hours are the standard 9-5, occasionally you will be needed outside of these hours
- 3+ years of Social Media and Community Management experience, particularly in gaming
- Ability to have a strong social voice, a passion for storytelling, and strong writing skills (grammar, spelling, and punctuation are impeccable)
- Passion for gaming, esports, video games is a must
- A track record of developing interesting content and social media accounts (personal or business) to show for it *must have a social media handle to share
- Great attention to detail and ability to see projects from planning to execution
- Self-starter, take initiative attitude, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment is preferred