Our client, a social media company, is seeking a Community Story Editor to join the Community Management team.
- Search social media submissions for fun, unusual, or fascinating content
- Edit and Publish Stories on a social media platform
- Review and moderate submitted Snaps according to guidelines
- Collaborate with editors and producers, and provide ongoing feedback to the Engineering and Research teams
- A BA or BS degree in relevant field
- Experience with video editing and/or crafting editorial content
- Someone who has a flexible schedule and the ability to work during nights and weekends, as needed
- A highly motivated team player
- Great research and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and sharp attention to detail
- Strong eye for proofreading, spelling, and grammar
- Someone up-to-date on pop culture, trends, and current events in the US and international
- A passion for social media and creativity!
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.