Onward Search is looking for a Compensation Advisor for our financial services client in the Los Angeles, CA area!
- Demonstrates an intermediate knowledge level in assigned area and works under direction only as needed.
- Responsible for administering pay guidelines and compensation programs.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares recommendations concerning position studies, offers, pay administration, bonus programs and market trends.
- Provides broad client coverage support to other compensation associates or may manage a business client group relationship.
- Analyzes and provides recommendations on various non-standard and/or exception based compensation recommendations/actions (e.g., promotions, merits, transfers); provides guidance to HR and TA Business Partners on non-standard situations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and experience in compensation administration and pay guidelines.
- Proficient in conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide support to clients and collaborate with HR partners.
- Ability to stay updated with external compensation trends and apply them appropriately.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, and investigative techniques for data analysis.
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
Onward Search is seeking a Photo Coordinator for a renowned tech company. You’ll be part of the Media Products team, supporting photographic efforts in their studios and acting as a liaison between... Read More
Onward Search needs a UX Designer for an Entertainment client. This is a 12+ month opportunity. To learn more about this UX Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today! As a... Read More
Onward Search’s advertising client is looking for an SEO Specialist to fully own campaigns, consulting on SEO strategy with both new & existing clients to form a budding group of SEO Strategists and... Read More
Onward Search needs a Senior Digital Media Manager for a full-service marketing advertising agency in New Jersey. You will serve as the strategic lead for all clients for display digital media,... Read More