Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Consumer Insights Manager on the B2B side to join their team.
Supporting our Global Creativity and Productivity (C&P) B2B Team. This role will report to the Senior Group Lead for C&P, Consumer Insights and will partner with the B2B Business Unit and Design department. The mission is to develop a deeper insights base within the B2B team and provide hands-on research support of hardware and software product/marketing initiatives being developed by the B2B product/marketing teams.
As an experienced researcher, this contractor will both support and lead the design, execution, analysis, and reporting of mixed-method B2B research studies, creating insights from multiple sources of information, all to develop and market-relevant products and services solutions that Enterprise customers will love.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and business units to develop and prioritize the strategic learning agenda to support B2B business for our Creativity and Productivity Business Group
- Provide a holistic understanding of IT Decision Maker behavior, pain points, and needs that can be leveraged for product development and marketing strategy
- Provide a similar level of understanding for end-user behaviors and needs that can be leveraged for the same purposes
- Execute with excellence all research endeavors. This will be achieved by executing qualitative and quantitative primary research, and by leveraging analytics and secondary research too
- Manage external agencies to develop research projects; conduct and analyze research yourself when appropriate
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B research (IT decision-makers, Enterprise, or other related consumer groups)
- Experience in consumer electronics and technology and understand industry players, current issues, and what's in the future
- Be an excellent product/business strategist and relationship builder, with strong client service and influencing skills
- Strong writing, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Proven track of generated insights that have led to significant business impact
- Show proven ability to manage learning plans with many stakeholders
- Able to be thorough with data and disciplined in concluding; yet also willing to express personal judgment and help the business make intuitive leaps when necessary.
- Be a creative problem solver - think differently to solve challenges
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in product, software, and marketing research
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB