The Consumer Marketing Manager is Responsible for building and developing tools/strategies to drive results and to streamline workflow in all print materials in collaboration with cross-functional teams. This person will implement direct marketing/consumer marketing solutions with a focus on segmentation, strategy and project management.
- Develop and implement consumer marketing strategies and solutions to drive business
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and maintain strong communications with internal customers throughout the organization.
- Develop and manage the execution of all collateral projects; direct mail programs, print advertising and onboard materials.
- Develop and review solid and comprehensive project briefs that provide clear direction, content and product information for in-house graphic design team and print and production team.
- Monitor competitive landscape and communicating findings and recommendations
- Assist in the creation of monthly and quarterly insights decks for all print efforts with a focus on monitoring Prospect strategies in direct mail and advertising.
- Identify and leverage new technologies, increasing marketing automation and efficiency of operations to focus people resources on the most value-add marketing activities.
- Communicate with and provide guidance to reporting team
- Oversee and optimize process in all direct mail, print advertising and collateral efforts ensuring flawless execution from planning states through delivery.
- Oversee and automate executive reporting for all print marketing plans.
- Manage media partner relationships and update/organize internal plans.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ marketing experience in a corporate environment or agency
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in a leadership position
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related field of study (MBA a plus) or any equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience.
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Superior attention to detail with ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and team centric management skills and strong project/people management skills to ensure deadlines are met with flawless execution across the team.
- Flawless execution and overall quality assurance of marketing collaterals generated, including proofreading, editing and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint