Our client, a fashion/lifestyle company, is looking for a Content Art Director to join their team fulltime!
Content Art Director Responsibilities:
- Concepting/creating content for all owned and shared channels (web, social, DTC and retail).
- Managing creative pipeline, ensuring projects are on track to be completed on budget and on time.
- Partnering with the Creative Director to build out campaign strategies, then working with the design team to translate briefs into creative concepts.
- Lead creative presentations, explaining creative strategies and solutions to senior leadership.
- Art direct both photo and video shoots.
- Overseeing the post-production of both photography and video assets, ensuring campaign concept is supported my edits.
- Working cross-functionally with creative and marketing departments to plan needed deliverables for each campaign, working to delegate and execute those plans.
- Building strong relationships with brand ambassadors and immersing yourself in brand culture to have access to/inspire story ideas for the brand.
- Acting as lead for all content/story ideas as well as concepts for campaigns.
- Traveling for photoshoots, inspiration, and research as required.
Content Art Director Requirements:
- 4+ years of design experience, 3+ years focused on campaigns/concept.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Previous experience art directing photoshoots.
- Advances knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with lifestyle brand preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed for work (up to 25%).
- Photo editing/video skills and/or agency experience a plus.
Does this sound like you apply today, to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.