Back to Job Search Results
Content Creator (AAA)
Freelance | Job ID #71109 | $70 - $72.41 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Play is looking for an experienced Social Content Creator for one of our AAA game studios to ideate with their digital marketing team and develop industry-leading social content for our channels.
- 3+ years professional experience in creating social content from initial concept to creative delivery
- Knowledge and passion for mobile midcore action strategy games
- Become an expert within the game's universe and gameplay
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to execute creative effectively and iterate.
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color. Comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography.
- Experience creating content for multiple social platforms including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, and emerging channels
- General understanding of best practices, technical requirements, and specs for developing content for social media channels. Knowledge of image formats and video codecs.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Master Suite apps. (including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc).
- Remote roles must work core team hours (PST). Roles that convert to full-time employees must be willing to relocate. Full-time employment is not guaranteed.
- Familiarity working on a PC
- Basic familiarity with game design engines (i.e. Unity) and how to repurpose game assets for marketing design
- Knowledge of Maya, 3Dmax, zBrush, or other 3D animation/modeling software
- Experience as a digital artist/illustrator and relevant software
- Portfolio of creative work
To learn more about this Content Creator opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $70 - $72.41 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search