Our client, a startup e-commerce retailer for home goods is looking for a Social Media Content Creator with a Graphic Design background to join their team. You will be part of the team strategizing, concepting and producing Social content for a range of product and brand campaign executions. Candidates must be local to the NYC area and be open to some travel to the NJ office from time to time.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with a highly collaborative team, concept, build and design social assets for channels like Pinterest and Instagram.
- Work with the broader creative team to apply the brand visuals and language into fully executed social media assets.
- Test and learn what will be the most successful social creative to engage our audience.
- Work with social media outlets like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and TikTok to understand platform developments, leverage insights and design new creative for them.
- Understand management feedback and apply requested revisions, growing your skillset in the process.
- Create and edit video content for use in social media.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3-5 years of experience as a content creator coming from a Graphic Design or Digital Design background with a luxury aesthetic.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Invision, and motion graphics and video editing software (AfterEffects/Premier).
- Passionate for working with social media platforms, especially Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and TikTok.
- Strong experience with in-app content creation on platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
- Team player that is open to constructive feedback.
- Photo experience is a bonus but not a mandatory.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB