Our client, a leading data and analytics technology company, is looking for a Content Creator to join their team. You will be supporting the sales organization, developing compelling content to support our growth. Candidates must be commutable to New York City for when on-site work resumes.
- Partnering directly with our leading sales organization, you will work to understand opportunity areas in the sales "toolkit" and work with the team to develop content that fills that gap (e.g. PPT presentations, playbooks, talking points, demos, etc.)
- Build relationships with internal subject matter experts to learn from them, then create stories that demonstrate the company's value to prospective C-Suite level clients.
- Partner with internal and external design resources to bring to life more complex materials.
- Own your project timelines, ensuring that key stakeholders including compliance and our legal teams are consulted before the material goes to sales teams.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years of content development experience.
- Experience concepting and developing B2B content for internal sales organizations.
- Experience working with various internal team partners across functions such as digital product design, software engineering, etc.
- Some level of design skills for Powerpoint development.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into material for non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT), some experience with Adobe, and willingness to learn new programs.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB