Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge eCommerce client. The opportunity is a position for a Content Editor who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA.
Our client is looking for an individual who has the ability to get ahead of the curve when placed in a uncharted territory. An ideal candidate should also be a bit geeky, knowledgeable, with a well-expressed sense of humor. If this sounds like you, don’t wait and apply right now!
- Work closely with product managers, graphical and voice user interface designers, engineers, and marketing managers in order to bring content to life.
- Create creative and compelling content for the product to enrich the experience.
- Deliver solutions for ambitious and exciting ideas for which no actual interaction paradigm exists.
- Translate business needs into a leading-edge, customer-focused solutions.
- Create, modify, and provide QA for delightful, witty, and engaging content.
- Other responsibilities as required/necessary.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, journalism, marketing communications, etc.).
- Must have a strong portfolio of content that is humorous and creative.
- Proficiency in CMS tools and other content creation tools.
- Native level proficiency in English.
- Prior proven experience of at least 3 to 5 years in creating customer-facing content (copywriting, editing, etc.).
- Experience in a entertainment industry.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinker.
- Previous experience with creative writing, script writing, or game design is a huge plus.
- Fresh experience with voice or multimodal speech interfaces.
- Excellent editing and writing skills.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and carry intellectual curiosity as well as personal initiative.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and produce quality work in a fast-moving and deadline-driven environment.
- Impeccable eye for detail and drive to succeed.
- An innovator who is extremely proactive and is a pragmatic visionary.
- Great collaboration skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.