Onward Search has a client in Bridgewater, NJ that is looking for a Website Content Manager who will be responsible for updating content on websites. This person will work closely with the technical team/project managers to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The ideal candidate will have experience working in content management systems ( Adobe AEM is a plus)
- Cross-sell initiatives which include working with marketing to ensure content delivery across digital channels to help drive sales utilization
- CMS Projects which include defining content that is flexible vs. data driven, defining folder structure for the CMS system, defining the rules of display for the content when applicable
- Manage content for products across various web portal platforms to support the digital customer experience initiatives
- Maintain a deep understanding of content display rules, gathering and researching information with our partners that enhances the value of the site
- Manage content in multiple content management systems
- Have an understanding of how the end to end web experience works for 50+ products offered for various group customers
- Have a deep knowledge of our admin system which includes various indicators and what they do on the website as they change the web experience for the end user
- Manage the day to day work that comes in on a weekly basis on top of the project work already being worked on.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of web content, documenting issues in performance and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Thoroughly test every project to ensure all the content is displaying as expected and the rules around the content are working correctly
- Ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical users
- Manage and proofread content for organization’s web presence
- Manage and proofread/edit content for organization’s web presence
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Work within a matrix organization, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.