Content Manager - REMOTE
Freelance | Job ID #68958 | Posted Last Month
One of our anchor clients in the CPG industry is looking to add a Content Manager to their team! If you have an interest in a global company looking to make an instant impact, please continue reading...
Location: Remote - East Coast Preferred - must have your own laptop
We are growing our business in new innovations, technology and products around the world. We need a Communications Manager who can connect our global community to keep us informed of each market's initiatives, needs and priorities, which will prevent duplication of work, accelerate projects, and help us all learn through each other's experiences. If you enjoy continually learning, join our creative, cross-functional, fast-paced, global team dedicated to bringing transformational innovations to life.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on, communications pro with a passion for crafting compelling product narratives, developing close relationships with stakeholders across the globe. We’re looking for a critical thinker with strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to grasp technical topics and explain them in a clear and simple manner, and an enthusiastic passion for learning about new innovations.
You will be accountable for the design and delivery of communications and engagement to a global community of executive-level, technical, commercial, marketing, strategy and R&D stakeholders. This includes:
- Creating and overall communications plan and strategy
- Writing, editing, and publishing a broad variety of content, including: website copy, marketing email newsletters, presentations, whitepaper narrative content
- Helping craft and influence the team to tell a consistent story
- Developing strong knowledge of the technology innovations and their value to the business
- Translating complex technical topics into clear communications that stakeholders can easily understand
- Tailor messages for different audiences
- Managing and manipulating graphics to support written communications
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- 4-6 years communications and change management experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong storytelling and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical topics into high-quality, audience-centric communications that excite and inspire (writing samples will be requested)
- Proven capability writing impactful communications for leadership/executive levels
- Ability to communicate to a global audience whose native language is not English
- Excellent project/program management skills with experience in delivering coordinating multiple deliverables and projects
- Great organization skills, high attention to details and ability to advance multiple projects at once
- A global approach to work with different cultures, perspectives, and attitudes
- Experience publishing and managing content using SharePoint, a plus
- Proven record of designing and executing against communication plans
- Experience with graphics and design to accompany written communications; graphic design skills, a plus
- Experience with and appreciation for design, and how to apply it to enhance communications
- Ability to work across timezones – will occasionally need to work early mornings or evenings to accommodate global nature of the role
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, but capable to work with ambiguity, and ability to drive and document projects from start to closure, independently
- Work well under pressure, juggling multiple asks and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong engagement and relationship skills
If this sounds like your background and are ready to take on the challenge. please introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search