Onward Search is hiring Content Marketing Managers in Calhoun, GA!!!!
1-10 years experience......We need digital content experience, experience in social media and the passion to deliver for a large client.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 1+ years in digital content and social media marketing experience
- Exceptional team player who possesses excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal communication and deck writing skills to effectively interact with a wide range of individuals
- Creative thinker with experience posting on social media platforms on behalf of a brand
- Talented writer with excellent grammar and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with poise and professionalism
Travel approximately 10% for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
- This position will serve as the Content Coordinator and will be responsible for digital content creation with the goal of building brand awareness and engagement to support the company’s overall business objectives
- The Content Coordinator will support the integrated content strategy through oversight, planning, and execution.
- Support integrated content strategy by creating compelling content for digital communication
- Writes and edits national and local content that reflects the voice of the community and overall business objectives
- Supports digital employee advocacy program through content creation, maintaining and building a social community that drives engagement
- Creates content for email campaigns, social media, and blogs to support business objectives
- Day-to-day support for key digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and company blogs
- Writes social media copy using best practices across platforms while maximizing opportunities across all applicable audiences to drive engagement and revenue
- Works closely with brand and interactive teams to ensure consistency and reach of messages
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.