Onward Search is looking for a freelance Content Producer with a premier national client. This client is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on their successful mobile and online service offerings.
As a part of the mobile team, your team’s mission is to refine and advance the client's voice & tone across all mobile platforms, creating the best possible experience for our current and prospective customers. To be successful at this role, you should have a editoiral strategist with a proven track record of success, including:
• Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content, content strategy and/or experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide is a plus
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
• Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to the client's nuanced voice & tone
• Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, us
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.