Our client, an innovative fintech company, is looking for an Content Project Manager to join their team for an onsite contract position through the end of the year!
Content Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with a project management platform (Wrike) to create and manage article assignments across freelance and staff writers, editors and content coordinators, as well as SEO, CRM, compliance and PR teams.
- Managing content requests from partner channels (CRM, SEO, Social, etc...) and ensure on-time delivery.
- Contributing to content brainstorming, strategy and planning sessions.
- Working closely with members of the content team to adjust or adapt calendars and content production as needed.
- Reviewing all published content meticulously for final quality assurance.
- Working directly in WordPress to stage content in HTML and CSS ensuring proper format and correct completion of all custom fields, tags and metadata.
- Working with the analytics team and partner channels to keep track of content performance and derive actionable insights to enhance and optimize performance.
- Conducting regular audits of the content production process and calendar. Provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of content production.
- Building and maintaining familiarity with company's products, brands, and websites.
Content Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related business or communications field.
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience managing content/creative production.
- Experience in a large-scale content marketing operation preferred.
- Must be driven, detail-oriented and independent, with experience collaborating with other departments and/or managing clients.
- Financial or credit industry experience preferred.
- Expertise with major business software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience working with Wrike, WordPress and/or a CMS preferred.
- Previous work with video production and visual content development a plus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.