Our client, a global sports brand, seeks a Sports Channel Management Specialist to join their team for a long-term freelance assignment. This role melds digital strategy, content creation, and insights to develop top tier social destinations that make their brand relevant to new & younger audiences. You will report to the Manager of Channel Management and will be responsible for :
- Daily content management, publishing, and optimization on all social platforms
- Collaborating with the programming team to execute their content calendar
- Implementing best platform practices in compliance with client guidelines
- Evaluating & testing publishing techniques
- Executing audience marketing campaigns
- Maintaining SEO superiority
- Supporting audience and content measurement
- 2-3 years of related publishing experience
- Must have experience in the extreme sports industry
- Experience with social platform CMS, capabilities, live streaming, copyright management
- Ability to publish content in all social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Intermediate in Photoshop & video editing
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Experience with Twitch is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.