Our client, a Broadcast Network, is seeking a Content QA Coordinator to join the team for a 6 month contract role.
- Video Publishing/QA/Editorial managing series/events and publishing of long form content
- Initial QA of video, audio, CC, & ad break locations
- Confirm successful processing thru workflow & monitor system health
- Work with fulfillment partners for on-time asset delivery
- On device QA after go-live
- Content management & editorial execution across all apps and platforms
- App/system monitoring and active troubleshooting or escalation
- Troubleshoot and correct content related issues
- Develop robust understanding of existing digital publishing workflow
- Work with network programming, scheduling, and production companies to gather detailed event information
- Manage public facing schedules for all live events - including sports, news, and entertainment
- Review/audit/correct various schedules and listings for accuracy
- Coordinate/schedule/execute a variety of contingency, bonus and social content
- Work with the NOC and TOC to schedule transmission routes within various facilities and partners
- Works with distribution team to organize and manage MVPD authorizations and distribution areas
- Monitor various live events in real-time, communicate with broadcast/transmission operations, and execute program contingency plans when needed
- Monitor for schedule variances and update/extend user-facing schedules/EPGs as required
- Ensure the proper video sources are routed to the respective encoders for the scheduled programs and events
- Confirm blackout rules, program regionalization, and live policies are applied correctly and troubleshoot as needed
- Work with ad operations to verify expected ad experiences and monitor complex ad rule sets
- Monitor video, audio, and captioning standards for all live streams/events
- Associate degree (or higher) in related field or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to provide flexible work availability which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for quality
- Attention to detail in performing data analysis and data entry
- Self-motivated & a natural problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Proficient with productivity tools such as Excel, Google Sheets/Docs, etc
- Some experience with creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of various publishing, metadata, and/or productivity tools is a plus, including: MPX, VDMS Uplynk, Jira/Confluence, Gracenote, Aspera, Quip, BOX/DropBox, Splunk, PagerDuty, AWS
- Knowledge of Sports, News, and/or Entertainment industry business practices a plus.
- Passion for TV
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.