Our client, a Social Media Company, is seeking a freelance Content Review Associate to join their team for an assignment.
- Partner with the Content and Engineering teams to serve the most exciting content to customers all across the globe.
- Review large volumes of content
- Categorize and tag content
- Assess and describe scenarios—quickly, effectively, and with impeccable attention to details and grammar
- Coordinate with teams to identify information related to pieces of content
- Exercise good judgement when reviewing and selecting content that are appropriate and meet brand and curation guidelines
- 1-3 years experience including school and internship experience
- Must be fluent in Arabic or French
- Stays up-to-date with pop culture current events
- Enjoys learning about a diverse set of topics, and is knowledgeable about sports, music, art, film, politics, and/or current events
- Perceptive and can quickly and efficiently categorize large volumes of content
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and large volumes of work
- Must be flexible to work part-time hours and have availability in the evenings/weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.