Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Content Specialist working with one of our top clients in Seattle, WA. In this role you will handle XML coding to deliver information about what our customers need to do to be successful on our company’s site. You will collaborate with fellow writers and editors to produce multi-language content to best serve our clientele base.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking are endless. We are currently seeking this individual on a contract basis through the end of the year with potential to extend into 2020!
- Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, or other technical fields, or comparable job experience
- A minimum of 1 year in a technical writing or information developer role
- Ability to execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with HTML, XML, content management systems, and document tagging
- Dedication to team success while working independently on multiple projects
- Experience with DITA XML and taxonomies
- Experience with content creation for translation and localization into other languages
- Experience working in an agile (preferably SCRUM) content development environment
- Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
Does this sound like you, then apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.