The Commercial Banking (CB) marketing team is looking for a bright, talented Sales Engagement Marketing Manager to help our bankers tell our story throughout the client sales journey. You'll join and collaborate with a tight-knit team of marketers, bankers and product specialists to define and deliver key messages to ensure the right content is delivered through the appropriate channels at the right time and to the right audience during the decision making process.
The ideal candidate will lead the development and execution of sales materials and tools designed to educate and guide Middle Market decision makers while also positioning Chase as a leader in the middle market space. They will work directly with our content strategy, editorial and creative teams, as well as market intelligence, sales, product and finance to help build and manage a sales enablement marketing plan inclusive of associated sales materials for sales teams to use in one-to-one sales conversations. This role reports directly to Head of Product Marketing.
- primary responsibility is planning for content to be used in one to one sales conversations with prospect and clients
- Develop and manage sales engagement content strategy for our $20-100 Middle Market sales team that aligns with business objectives
- Source sales content to be used in one-to-one sales conversations including: brand/reputation, thought leadership, product and community impact/local stories
- Build and manage the content strategy and ensure a streamlined and modern delivery across all tools (e.g. iPads, iPresent and/or future tools)
- Ensure content is designed for all relevant sales delivery channels
- Lead the collaboration across functions and stakeholders including:
- Partner with sales and product to identify key solutions and associated value props and personas, which will be used to develop effective sales content to support the entire sales cycle
- Partner with the Middle Market Marketing Lead and 20-100 Marketing Manager to understand the segment and industry nuances and tailor messaging accordingly
- Partner with Client Experience and Market Intelligence to understand other critical factors such as onboarding, client service and the competitive landscape
- Partner with the Creative and Digital Marketing teams to develop high-impact, engaging, visually appealing content and experiences that help drive effective banker/client conversations
- Partner with the Content Strategy team to develop and execute a plan to leverage our thought leadership content for banker prospecting and relationship building
- Partner with cross lob teams to source relevant content for sales conversations
- Coordinate with market enablement team on distribution and training of new sales materials
- Define and track KPIs to optimize content usage and performance
- Ensure all content and programs are managed within budget and on time, optimize return on marketing investments and report on program performance
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales enablement experience with proven track record of delivering sales enablement programs and materials
- Digital product expertise with content measurement and syndication across multi platforms/devices
- Platform and application background required
- Track and analyze content performance to optimize campaigns and align to sales leads/goals
- Responsible for content strategy and alignment with overall Product roadmap to drive awareness and
- Strong knowledge of sales strategy and delivery channels
- Experience creating, scaling and distributing sales enablement materials including big-picture series/projects-across platforms, for highly targeted audiences, and using data and analytics to continuously make strategic optimizations
- Experience implementing storytelling into the sales experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as abilities to build collaborative relationships with business stakeholders and to partner effectively with marketing partners
- Writing, editing experience helpful
- Marketing project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, while focusing on delivering results in engagement, leads and sales
- Ability to lead discovery conversations and/or mini-focus groups with bankers to understand how they message and sell to clients and what tools and messages work best
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.