Our client, an independent global brand and creative experience agency, is looking for a Content Strategist for a long-term assignment
As a Content Strategist you will have a track record of developing business and brand strategies, brand analytics and building successful, long-term relationships with clients. You will have developed subject matter expertise in branding and communications, customer experience design, business design or transformation, as well as an experience in planning, managing and navigating complex programs of work.
- Guiding clients through business and brand transformations
- Develop understanding of clients’ business environment, strategy, organization and governance
- Deliver in-depth conjoint analysis and competitive analysis for benchmarking
- Carry out research and gathering insights and recommendations
- Analyze data, statistics, research and consolidate findings into points of view and recommendations
- Identifying key client stakeholders and then running stakeholder interviews
- Collaborating on writing scopes, proposals and approaches with Project Management and Business Development teams
- Drive engagement planning for existing clients to broaden and deepen relationships
- Collaborate with the wider team including Creative and Program Management
- 5-7 years experience
- Strong strategic planning skills, structured thinking and proven track record of results
- Confident with business and commercial data - strong in-depth analysis skills
- Experience in methods of engaging people in the creative, design and/or transformation journey
- Confidence in building relationships with first class communication skills - both spoken and written
- Excels in highly collaborative ways of working
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB