Our client, a Financial Technology Company, is looking for a Content Strategist for a 6-month, remote contract.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Leverage and configure Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Analytics, and Target) to create customized, personalized experiences for our web visitors
- Serve as a subject matter expert on AEM content strategy, production, and personalization.
- Develop and manage taxonomies that meet the needs of a large, diverse set of products and businesses in order to improve navigation and site search
- Operate Adobe Experience Manager to build optimized content, personalized experiences, and customer segments. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of personalization campaigns and iterate to driver higher performance
- Provide front-line content entry support and expertise to ensure we deliver best-in-class experiences, including (but not limited to) building and editing pages, assets, forms, and Experience Fragments in AEM
- Resolve defects discovered during QA, such as making content revisions and layout changes as needed to support business objectives
- Triage, document, and report on client feedback ascertained during user acceptance testing—and work with the appropriate teams to ensure issues are resolved
- Support the website deployment process, including launch readiness tests and post-launch validation. This includes occasional evening-time release support
- Identify optimization opportunities to drive higher conversion rates
- Perform detailed content audits of digital assets across multiple sites
- Define metadata schemas
- Define content models for CMS components
- Conduct client/stakeholder design workshops and interviews
- Help define content and digital governance standards
- Optimize site search functionality to improve content findability
- Work with SEO team to incorporate organic search considerations into content strategy
- Serve as an advocate and thought leader for effective content strategy
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research, gap analysis, and competitor research
- Willingness and ability to serve as project lead as required
- Enthusiastically support your team as needed in any other areas
Content Strategist Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant content strategy experience
- Strong expertise working with an enterprise CMS (ideally AEM)
- Experience using AEM, Target, or other similar tool to create personalized web experiences.
- Expertise in taxonomy design
- Strong understanding of digital content, information architecture, and content management technologies
- Content auditing/inventory experience
- Understanding of analytical data and its role in content strategy design
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Independent problem solver
- Exude positivity, aren’t afraid to share your ideas, and can confidently facilitate meetings
- Self-reliant, motivated, and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges with minimal direction
- Communicate tactfully yet fearlessly
Additional Skills (Nice to Have):
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with JIRA or other ticketing/project management systems to manage your work
- Prior experience with large-scale sites or site migrations
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Project management experience
- B2B marketing experience, particularly in lead generation
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB