We’re looking for a talented content strategist to determine the guidelines, case studies, training, nomenclature, and communications plan for our digital distribution platform and one of its services, a content management system. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
The scope includes:
- Review documentation developed by our tech writer.
- Write new copy and edit existing copy following the guidelines and examples for voice and tone.
- Drive for consistency across different products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to improve their content.
- Engage with designers, information architects, project managers, platform owners, and others, as needed.
- Provide insights for improving the platform.
- Contribute improvements to the Content Guide.
- At least 10 years of direct experience in a content role, developing original, compelling digital content.
- At least 3 of those years working as a content strategist.
- Prior experience working with technical product development teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with technical language.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts and understand how products work.
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree.
Writing essential experience/understanding:
- Digital technical content editing/writing.
- Editing content from many contributors into a consistent voice and tone.
- Application of brand and stylebook guidelines.
- User experience.
- Instructional content.
- B2B financial services content.
- AP Stylebook.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Design language or design systems.
Every candidate interviewed will need to take a short editing and writing test.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB