Onward Search is hiring a Content Strategy Director on a direct-hire basis for a marketing agency client with offices in Raleigh, NC\
We are looking for a Content Strategist to manage the strategy and planning of digital content for some of the world's most iconic brands. In this role, you will focus on helping clients identify how they can better connect with their audience, generate more demand and leads, and ultimately answer the “why” behind the content we create.
The ideal candidate has a breadth of digital marketing experience with specific focuses in the following areas: campaign planning & measurement, media planning & buying, account-based marketing, and audience/competitive research.
- Translating clients' business objectives into campaign plans, messaging frameworks, and proposals. Then, you will confidently explain how those strategies will pull our clients’ customers through the buyer's journey.
- Creating end-to-end digital campaigns — from planning to creation to measurement.
- Planning and conducting open-ended work sessions with clients, stakeholder interviews, and audience research.
- Shaping insights based on primary and secondary research and data analytics (web, search, social, etc.) to analyze behavior, values, and needs, making recommendations based on insights.
- Partner with cross-disciplinary teams of Centerline employees and clients to measure and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Account Directors, Account Managers, Creative Directors, and others to proactively identify opportunities for clients to drive better results through digital campaigns.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within a relevant field, plus a bachelor’s degree
- The ability to understand complex business information and create marketing programs that accomplish business goals
- Strong copywriting skills with a proven ability to synthesize complex information and articulate key messaging
- Familiarity working with common marketing technologies for activities such as digital analytics, marketing automation, account-based marketing, campaign performance monitoring & testing
- A track record of success as a partner to other team members to bring a fresh perspective to digital campaigns
- Effective written and verbal communication – from presenting to client executives, to conveying insights to our internal team
- Strong ability to visualize work for internal and client presentations; working knowledge of all Mac presentation applications, including Pages and Keynote, preferred
- A keen interest in continual, self-motivated learning… and sharing relevant business information and inspirational resources
- A passion for working with highly creative and motivated people
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB