Onward Search is hiring a Manager of Personalization and Content Strategy in Memphis, TN to work with Digital Directors!
Paid relocation and great benefits!
We are looking for a data-driven and solutions-oriented marketer, this person will be responsible for leading a team in working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and implement personalization strategies in support of enterprise strategic goals for target audiences interested in donating their time to support our cause, often through avenues such as volunteering or crowdfunding.
- Execute a personalization strategy by leading a team in developing a deep understanding of potential target audiences interested in supporting through their time and social networks. Map high-value segments to their affinities and behaviors in order to drive engagement, conversion, and retention through the delivery of highly personalized experiences for these audiences
- Lead team in creating and understanding user journeys for these audiences through their customer life cycles for various fundraising programs, campaigns, and initiatives to support business goals and KPIs. Examples of these audiences’ interests include fitness and endurance events, youth programs, and local community events
- Lead teams in close collaboration with paid media team to ensure strategic, cohesive experiences that drive value and meet audience expectations. Work to ensure segments are mapped holistically and strategically throughout the customer journeys to meet marketing goals, and align on tracking and attribution
- Guide the team in using data and insights, including analytics, testing, and SEO, to drive strategy, delivery, and consistent measurement and optimization of digital experiences. Use these insights to develop segmentation strategies which align across digital touch points, including media and email
- Lead the team in collaboration with the personalization product team to drive fundraising and enterprise goals on behalf of business partners and ensure effective prioritization in support of goals and KPIs
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Journalism/English, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or Interactive Media, and at least 5-7 years hands-on digital experience, including at least 4 years of web content writing or development
- Must be able to work autonomously, think analytically, be well organized, and handle multiple projects in a busy work environment
- Past management experience, preferably of a team of four or more in size
- Technical and strategic knowledge of digital content, user experience, web usability and design protocols, digital marketing channels, and interactive media
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate rationale behind customer experience recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and settle disagreements amicably in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, grammar, and writing ability
- Familiarity with SEO, usability best practices, and website metrics
- Experience working with Agile methodology and Product teams
- Knowledge of digital content strategy, content marketing, and digital marketing channels
- Writing samples, a must
Apply today to speak with a recruiter to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.