Our client, an innovative fin-tech company, is looking for a Content Writer / Strategist to join their team on a long term contract basis with the potential to go fulltime!
Content Writer / Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing a deep understanding of the market, buyer persona's and needs, and competition through client and marketing research.
- Developing product messaging that differentiates the product from competitors and supports value proposition.
- Coordinating across marketing groups to develop a plan for product marketing materials and delivery and executing on the plan.
- Ensuring content resonates with targeted market segments and across all relevant channels.
- Creating/managing compelling internal/external product content, including presentations, product sheets, videos, training tools, website content, white papers, objection handling, FAQs, and case studies.
- Developing, executing, and analyzing content strategy for 100+ products/services.
Content Writer / Strategist responsibilities:
- BA+ in the related field.
- 5-7 years of professional content writing and strategy experience.
- Prior experience creating and owning content across marketing channels.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate information from a variety of sources, and then create compelling product marketing content and messaging using clear, succinct language.
- Experience/ability to 'tell a story'' in a sales/marketing context, utilizing data, features/benefits, and more to drive conversion.
- Experience with a range of digital marketing strategies, channels, and best practices.
- Strong organizational/time management skills - able to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Content Management tool/process experience a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.