Our client is looking for an experienced part-time content writer to support the team’s growing workload. While creating a wide range of content, you will write, edit and proof copy based on audience-centric research and brand standards. You’ll also work closely with other members of creative, marketing, sales, product development and operations as well as external vendors.
- Exceptional writing, editing and research skills
- Ability to create clear, concise and compelling content
- An understanding of marketing strategy
- Ability to work with many different teams, take feedback from these teams and turn it into compelling content
- Knowledge and experience with blogging platforms and copy
- Experience managing a professional blog and an appreciation for the user perspective
- Experience crafting content including, but not limited to: Newsletters, Blogs, Emails, and more
- Ability to effectively communicate with the brand’s audience
- 2 years of experience as a writer or editor
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or English)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience creating content in the digital space
Our client could use someone with your skills, apply today.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.