Our client, a well-known CPG company, is looking for a Coordinator, Global Brand Management for contract position.
Coordinator, Global Brand Management Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day execution with Cross-Functional Blueprint partners (Licensed Consumer Products, Publishing, Location Based Entertainment), including asset management, providing feedback and routing for approvals with Director & VP (as needed)
- Drive Cross-Functional communication streams, such as meeting agendas/recaps, TEAMS Channel management and Newsletter content
- Day-to-day point of contact Publishing – review press releases, work with Franchise Director on story arc and art feedback, etc
- Support Global Entertainment Brand Marketing initiatives, including asset management, providing feedback and select project management
- Manage day-to-day on franchise activations, including events, email marketing, social content, etc. and attend bi-weekly meetings on behalf of PRG team
- Partner closely with Social team to manage assigned accounts, assisting in the development of the forward-looking calendar, providing feedback on creative and routing for broader approvals as needed
- Lead Convention activation for assigned brand including PulseCon, PowerMorphicon, etc. partnering with Toy, PR, EBM and Blueprint teams to drive key Franchise beats
- Support Fan-Driven Marketing Plan activation in partnership with Franchise Director
- Support development of Pitch Presentations with Franchise Director
Coordinator, Global Brand Management Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience specifically in Brand Strategy / Development / Management within entertainment, preferably on a significant action-driven global franchise and across multiple audience segments
- First-class organizational skills with the ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; clear, helpful and efficient approach to all inquiries and requests
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook essential
- Quick learner who is able to take direction well; results-oriented and driven
- Able to stay calm under pressure; resourceful and proactive, able to work independently
- A team player, dedicated to doing the right thing for our brands
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB