Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for a Medical Editor to join their team for a contract role.
As a Medical Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting copywriters in setting up copy documents for all media (print, video, and digital).
- Helping with referencing an annotating as needed.
- Conducting literature searches and research as required.
- Maintaining core claim documents for assigned brands.
- Updating copy documents with Account, Client, or MLR changes as needed.
- Working closely with Editorial and Copy teams to ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work.
We are seeking a Medical Editor who meets the following requirements:
- 3+ years of professional copy editing experience.
- 1+ years of medical editorial expertise.
- Knowledge of AMA style.
- Experience editing for highly regulated pharma brands in an agency setting.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous eye for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in ProofHQ preferred, can be trained
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.