If you have a love of words, a keen eye for detail, a problem-solving approach to content organization and editing, and a commitment to accuracy, we want to hear from you! We’re a Providence-based consumer product company looking for a strong proofreader and editor to join their thriving team.
You will be proofing and editing a wide variety of materials including:
- marketing documents
- web content
- sales pitches
- product instructions
- packaging labels
- We need someone with uncompromising standards and outstanding attention to detail who will be responsible for reviewing and proofreading strategically important materials!
Copy Editor's role demands:
- awareness of larger-scope issues of sense
- factual accuracy
- adherence to brand guidelines while maintaining a steady focus on smaller-scope issues like grammar, consistency, and layout discrepancies.
- The Copy Editor role requires strong written and verbal communication skills when working with clients to assist in content organization.
- At all stages of the production process, the Copy Editor collaborates with numerous colleagues as well as a creative team of print and web designers, web developers, writers, print production professionals, and account executives on high-visibility, top-priority projects.
Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.