Our client, a leading digital agency in the healthcare space, is looking to add a Copy Supervisor with HCP experience to their team. The agency is completely remote. This is a permanent position looking to start right away.
What you will be doing:
- Data research and annotation of claims.
- Content development and job routing.
- Attend internal meetings.
- Client presentations.
- Attend regulatory meetings.
- Interview prospective candidates and training of new Copy team members.
- Agency process meetings.
- Coverage for Copy team members.
- Copy team meetings and period presentations.
- Timely submission of timesheets.
- 4+ years in medical advertising.
- Expertise in HCP promotional writing.
- Hands-on experience in both digital and print.
- Updated portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with scientific concepts and research data.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and file management software.
Apply today with a portfolio, to get more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB