Onward Search is looking for a Copywriter to work with one of our clients in the healthcare industry located in Boca Raton, FL!
This is a contract role, 40 hours a week, and it will last until at least the end of this year. Local and remote candidates will be considered.
The main project consists of creatively rewriting job descriptions in order to portray the information in an accurate yet engaging manner, that aligns with the company’s rebrand.
- Steer content to keep it fresh and engaging while rewriting job descriptions
- Conduct research for job descriptions as needed
- Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases
- Ensure a consistent brand voice is maintained
- Partner with department graphic designers to devise and present multiple creative conceptual options to deliver on client areas strategic and business needs
- Ensure timely release of new creative campaigns and deliverables
- Provide copy direction and support to other internal client teams (Sales, Marketing, etc)
- Review final material and suggest improvements as needed
- Bachelor's in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of writing experience in advertising, journalism or related field for the healthcare industry
- Must have experience writing in the healthcare industry
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words
- Software experience in Mac applications, including Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills. Excellent knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- A passion for content creation and creating engaging content
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.