Our client, a start-up in the delivery space, is looking for a native Spanish-speaking Copywriter to join their Creative Studio team. This position reports to the Copy lead. This role can be completely remote or join their in-person NYC studio when the office opens back up. The team is looking to hire immediately!
What you'll be doing:
- As part of the Creative Studio team, you will create and edit content for the website, app, digital content, social media, e-mail, product, and search.
- You will work with the Digital Product Design team on microcopy to ensure the user engages with the app.
- Write with the Spanish-speaking audience in mind, diving into and representing cultural nuances.
- Act as the Spanish-speaking expert, ensuring the voice of the consumer is heard and represented in all forms of copy.
- This is NOT a translation, transcreation, or editing position. You WILL be concepting and developing unique copy yourself!
- Other tasks may apply.
- You are a native Spanish speaker!
- 3+ years of Copywriting experience writing for Advertising campaigns, short-form copy, app microcopy, social/digital.
- A strong and clean portfolio that demonstrates your ability to write across content strategy and brand campaigns.
- Presence and ability to sell your work into senior leadership.
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects while staying organized and on schedule.
- You must have your own computer for this role.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB