Our client, a medical communications company, is in search of a Junior level Copywriter with pharmaceutical experience to join their team on a permanent role. This job starts as soon as possible on-site in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating promotional content for a range of pharmaceutical clients across a large span of media including print, digital and video.
- Reporting into the Group Copy Supervisor, you will develop copy and concepts working with an integrated team.
- Partner with your creative leads, the account team, project management, traffic teams and more to ensure flawless execution of projects on time.
- Work with your counterparts to keep all work in line with brand guidelines, with a consistent voice and on strategy.
- In this role you will be client facing, required to present to both internal and client partners.
- Continuously research and work to keep yourself current within the world of copy and pharmaceutical communications.
- 1-2 years of pharmaceutical focused copywriting in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree in writing, advertising or a related field.
- A strong understanding of the in's and out's of pharmaceutical copywriting including requirements and terminology.
- You have excellent conceptual skills but are committed to hands-on copywriting for integrated mediums including print, digital and video.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- You can make judgement calls with confidence, supported by your knowledge of the client and product.
- You have a passion for science and pharmaceutical.
- You are highly organized and personally responsible for your projects.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.