Onward Search is looking for a copywriter for a premier financial services client in Chicago to work onsite within one of their creative team. You’ll need to be as comfortable playing in the copyeditor space as you are in the digital writer space. You’ll write and edit copy in brand voice and style, and review content with the customer experience in mind.
You must understand the benefits of process and how to use it to deliver the best results. We’ll expect you to collaborate within your core team of project manager and designer, as well as with a variety of partners.
Along with your resume, share a few paragraphs to tell us how your experience makes you a good fit for this copywriter position—this is your chance to show us your skills in practice.
• Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice
• Provide direction to designers using Acrobat, Word and email
• Work with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work
• Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals
• Work within tight schedules and deadlines
• Work with regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
• Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
• Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
• Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is searching for a Junior Copy Writer for our small agency client in Milwaukee, WI. You’ll work to create, edit and proof clear and concise advertising copy that could be used across all device platforms including Web, tablets, and mobile phones. Every day, you’ll also work with creative, marketing, sales and product development teams to source and find opportunities for new content. Skill Set: Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills. Ability to create clear copy that fits the brand. Ability to write in different voices and across mediums. Ability
Onward Search's client is looking for a contract copywriter to help with a project through the end of the year. This person will be responsible for creating long-form content that will help their brand reach the masses through compelling and well-written messaging. The ideal copywriter will remain true to the company’s brand but also reference the latest social and marketplace trends to enhance and build upon their existing voice. Skills: Conceiving, and executing, ideas for a variety of campaigns including but not limited to online, interactive, print, promotional materials, case s
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V