Onward Search is looking for a Copywriter to join our agency client for a contract-to-hire opportunity that starts within a month!
Specific Copywriter responsibilities include:
- Partnering with art directors and creative leaders.
- Writing for traditional media, digital and physical activations.
- Working on projects for different clients and industries.
- Concepting writing, headline copy and campaign development.
We are seeking a Copywriter who meets the following requirements:
- Experience writing for traditional media, digital and physical activations.
- Expertise in conceptual writing, headline copy and campaign development.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising strategies (crafting words and writing in ways that appeal to different target audiences).
- Experience developing copy for various clients and industries.
- Agency experience is a must.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning and industry-leading company. You will be working with a passionate and innovative team!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.