Our client, an internal agency within a large media group, is seeking a Integrated Short-form Copywriter to join the team.
- Service all internal branding + communications for tv networks group and client creative work including write headlines, email blasts, banners, and also videos.
- Cross portfolio content writing and pitching original ideas in an ad format, 90 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minute pieces, all video.
- Partnering with internal agency to craft b2b content for ad sales brand, b2c advertising and content for large-scale brands that advertise across the network portfolio.
- Working closely with the client strategy and brand strategy team
- Write copy for ad sales brand marketing efforts, including but not limited to: client facing web content, scripts for sizzle reels, emails, marketing elements, style guide updates and event materials
- Conceive, develop, and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
- Support the team with pitch writing and scripting for custom content
- 2-4 years working as a creative writer in brand marketing, advertising, PR experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must have a portfolio and/or writing samples for video based projects
- Outstanding conceptual and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to write up ideas clearly, concisely, and quickly
- Ability to write in variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in media production
- Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes with a collaborative spirit
- Interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture. A fan of our programming is a plus!
- Ability to work on weekends as required by ongoing projects. Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Able to pivot among projects that could range from eblasts, invitations and sizzle scripts to brand manifestos and positioning statements to conceptual development of creative pitches and scripts for large-scale brands.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.