Our client, a global retailer of gourmet products, with it's headquarters in NYC is looking to bring on a Copywriter for a one-month freelance Branding project. This role begins on-site in NYC on June 3rd.
What you'll be doing:
- Sift through legacy brand creative that has been accumulated over the years to identify the brand's existing tonality.
- Work with the team to evolve update the brand's voice as it pertains to the legacy of the brand.
- Develop a system to share out the updated brand language among regional stakeholders for local creative activation.
- Leverage your expertise to drive the team towards smart creative solutions across mediums.
- Assemble directives and guidance as instructional elements to be used by multiple stakeholders to execute projects.
- Presenting and selling creative concepts to large groups both internally and to the client.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years copywriting experience in the branding and advertising space.
- Strong command of the written word and understanding of how to write for branding toolkits.
- Ideally you've worked on a heritage brand, legacy brand or museum/exhibit.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market, competition and branding.
- Must be versatile and be able to switch tone-of-voice between projects.
- Communicate using brand strengths and client voice.
- Proactive and results oriented: displays a sense of urgency.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have your own computer for this role.
- Other tasks may apply.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.