We need a sharp Copywriter to join our fantastic and growing in house agency team. This talented scribe will develop copy for a wide variety of projects across the brand- working on websites, mobile apps, landing pages, email campaigns, and product messaging. We need a creative mind with the ability to pen compelling content that will make our products shine. This is a highly collaborative role that will work on talented and results oriented team.
- Lead development for a variety of written materials: websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social, and in-product messaging
- Create quality, error-free, on-time content for product and marketing deliverables
- Produce high-quality copy on tight deadlines
- Iterate quickly and effectively in response to feedback
- Edit and rework copy received from product managers and foreign partners
- Write conversion-driving content: driving user sign-ups and product usage
- Write concise, engaging content using best practices for the given channel/medium
- Optimize all content for search engines
- Manage content strategy
- Work with other members of the marketing team to ensure the content strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives
3+years’ experience in
- Copywriting across a variety of platforms
- Working with websites, email campaigns, product launches, sale materials and more
- Writing and optimizing landing page copy
- Retail or Ad Agency experience is preferred
- FANTASTIC PORTFOLIO!
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.