Our client, a consumer products company in Pawtucket, RI, is seeking a long-term temp, mid-level Copywriter for a 1-year contract.
This person will write, proofread and edit copy including brochures, print/digital collateral and other documents. He or she may also be required to give presentations.
We are seeking candidates with:
- 3-5 years of experience within a copy or copy related role
- Prior experience within eCommerce
- A basic understanding of SEO
- An easygoing, positive demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous work experience in a corporate setting
- A creative eye in order to pair words with visual elements
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.